| Season 2, Episode 2|
|Airdate:||April 5, 2015|
|Written by:||Gene Grillo|
|Directed by:||Ken McIntyre|
|Storyboarded by:||Andrew Dickman|
"Adventures in Big Baby Bun Sitting"
"Bad to the Duck Bone"
"Crumbskull" is the 2nd half of episode 1 from Season 2 and the 42nd episode overall. It aired on April 5, 2015.
SwaySway and Buhdeuce accidentally feed Ketta Triple Chocolate Dunce Bread just as her intelligence is needed to save the planet from a meteor.
The episode starts with Buhdeuce completing his record of farting non-stop for 2 months, so he and SwaySway celebrate by doing stunts with their Rocket Van. As soon as it runs out of fuel, they happen to be about to land outside Ketta's Auto Tune Up. Ketta builds an electromagnet which immediately saves them from the impact.
SwaySway and Buhdeuce show their gratitude by having a picnic with her. She eats what she thinks is Double Chocolate Fun Bread, but her brain immediately degrades. SwaySway found out they mistakenly let her eat Triple Chocolate Dunce Bread (which was disguised with a party hat). Ketta starts acting dumb and stupid, so Buhdeuce suggests feeding her a computer, but SwaySway thinks they should study to become mechanics and teach her everything from scratch.
However the Breadwinners have a hard time teaching her while they're learning. First they try to teach her how to make a generator, but that failed. So they resort to teaching her how to fix a sink. All she does is put a face on a watermelon, and name it Melonie. So the Breadwinners go to the simplest thing ever: holding a pencil and not doing anything to it. But Ketta is such a crumbskull she (somehow) ends up making the pencil explode. The electromagnet that Ketta built just minutes before she turned into a dimwit then shows a warning that a meteor is about to land, and SwaySway and Buhdeuce try to get Ketta to save themselves. But she thinks the buttons are pretty and starts causing chaos to the machine. SwaySway and Buhdeuce fail to just snap her out of her idiocy, so they level up to mechanics and successfully build a fist to destroy the meteor. Ketta interferes with its control system (which comprises the computer Buhdeuce tried to feed Ketta) so the fist ends up injuring SwaySway and Buhdeuce before it flies towards the meteor. They then Party Punch together to boost the effects of their fist. The meteor and fist destroy each other causing them to fall. They sing the Falling to our Doom song, then they both cry. Ketta is then convinced by her watermelon to eat the computer, but not before putting a lot of salt. Her IQ is drastically restored after she devours the computer, and quickly takes Melonie and constructs her to a giant size, cushioning their fall. Melonie then explodes, and Buhdeuce starts to eat her.
- This episode aired (along with Adventures in Big Baby Bun Sitting) after a 4-month hiatus.
- This episode reveals that Double Chocolate Fun Bread is Ketta's favorite.
- It's unknown why Buhdeuce couldn't tell that he served Triple Chocolate Dunce Bread, especially considering the side of the loaf had three chocolate bars in it.
- When SwaySway takes out the book "Mechanics for Featherbrains", it's a reference to the "for dummies"/"the complete idiot's guide" book series which teaches the basics of different skills.
- As they leveled up, the way they built the mechanical fist was just like Ketta when fixes or builds machines.
- While SwaySway and Buhdeuce fall near the end of the episode, this is the time they take their supposed deaths more seriously than any time else.
- Ketta is shown to be very good at spraying milk on everything in her path.
- In the part when Ketta was using different tools on the pencil the Breadwinners said to do nothing with, her regular face was accidentally shown.
- The way Ketta acts dumb is similar to Patrick Star in the Spongebob Squarepants franchise.
|Adventures in Big Baby Bun Sitting||Bad to the Duck Bone|