|"Eat at Pumpers"|
| Season 2, Episode 16|
|Airdate:||November 15, 2015|
|Written by:||Bill Motz & Bob Roth|
|Directed by:||Brian Morante|
|Storyboarded by:|| Adriel Garcia|
"A Crustmas Story"
"Eat at Pumpers" is the 16th episode Season 2 and the 56th episode overall. It will air on November 15, 2015.
When Mr. Pumpers' business goes bad, SwaySway and Buhdeuce decide to develop an advertising campaign.
SwaySway and Buhdeuce eat at Pumpers' but the food he cooks is stale, and there don't seem to be any customers, so all 3 of them film an advertisement. Everyone in Duck Town, including Rambamboo, T-Midi and Oonski begin to patronize Pumpers'.
Just as it seems Pumpers' is back in business, 3 monsters (a red female, a yellow dumb one, and a purple male) seem to invade it, causing every guest to flee. Mr. Pumpers dresses the boys in their diner getups to take the monsters' order, but they only want to eat them. The two then hide back in their kitchen and decide to level up into cockroaches to ward them off. Pumpers then serves a monster-sized sandwich and soup which cockroach SwaySway and cockroach Buhdeuce show up in. They then show traits of cockroaches (including cockroach Buhdeuce releasing miniature copies of himself), in which the three monsters end up injuring each other in attempt to swat the cockroaches, eventually leaving.
With Pumpers' being rebuilt - complete with a "no monsters" sign - it's back in business, but with Buhdeuce's spawns of cockroaches still around.
- This is the second time John Kassir guest stars, the first was Birthday Bread.
- This is the second time SwaySway and Buhdeuce level up into diners.
- This episode aired in Russia on August 22, 2015, in Poland on September 10, 2015 (along with "Trash Bandit") before it will air in the US and on November 6, 2015 in Germany.
- This is the second episode to have SwaySway and Buhdeuce level up not by themselves and to not have the cutscene. The first was Viking Ducks.
- Oonski stole the picture of T-Midi's mother, but in the next scene after T-Midi jumps on to the blimp to go to Pumpers Diner, the picture is shown on the wall.