| Season 1, Episode 19|
|Airdate:||September 20, 2014|
|Written by:||Gene Grillo|
|Directed by:||Ken McIntyre|
|Storyboarded by:|| Robert Iza|
"Introducktions" is the nineteenth episode in the first season of Breadwinners, and the nineteenth episode overall. It aired on September 20, 2014.
The episode starts out with SwaySway and Buhdeuce delivering bread in duck town. They finish and the two baps decide to go to tree city. They crash into T-Midi's house and they present him with a Crusto. However, T-Midi doesn't want it. SwaySway then tells T-Midi that he and Buhdeuce could introduce him to the Bread Maker.
- T-Midi's mother (pictured)
- Bill Duckington
- This episode's title is a pun on the word "introductions".
- This is the second appearance of the Lava Mole since the episode "Mine All Mine".
- This is the second appearance of the painting of T-Midi's mother.
- This the first time T-Midi interacts with and meets the Bread Maker.
- This episode along with Fowl Feud is the first episode to air after a 3 month hiatus
- This episode along with Fowl Fued aired on Nickelodeon's 2014 Worldwide Day Of Play.Lk
- This is the first episode that reveals T-Midi's name
- T-Midi is a fan of the Bread Maker.
- Mortal Kombat: When the Bread Maker defeats the Lava Mole the screen shows a caption that says "Bread-tality" which is a reference to the "Babaality" - a special Fatality, when failed opponent turns into the baby in the game series Mortal Kombat whenever a opponent is defeated.The crumbs falling on the ground when this happens is similar to the blood falling on the ground in Mortal Kombat 2.