Mr. Pumpers loves money more than anything, he created several schemes to earn money in the show, and got rich every time. He also delivers babies as gifts to his friends.
Despite his buff and manly appearance he can be very cowardly as shown in Eat at Pumpers and Chest Hair Club.
Mr. Pumpers is a manly stork with big sideburns, a unibrow, an orange beak and hairy arms. Mr. Pumper's uniform is a blue hat with a bird wing on top, and an apron.
- 109a: "Diner Ducks"
- 110a: "Insane in the Crane Game
- 115a: "Lil Loafie" (cameo)
- 111a: "TNT-Midi
- 117: "Night of the Living Bread"
- 118a: "Pondgea's Got Talent"
- 119a: "Robot Arms
- 119b: "PB & J"
- 204b: "Bros' Night Out"
- 202a: "Bad to the Duck Bone" (cameo)
- 205b: "Birthday Bread" (cameo)
- 207b: "Eat at Pumpers"
- 215: "A Crustmas Story"
- 211a: "Bread Foot"
- 213a: "Roboloafie"
- He seems to be a parody of Mr. Krabs from SpongeBob SquarePants.