|"Oonski the Grateful"|
| Season 1, Episode 24|
|Airdate:||October 4, 2014|
|Written by:||Gene Grillo|
|Directed by:||Brian Morante|
|Storyboarded by:|| Adriel Garcia|
"Oonski the Grateful" is the twenty-fourth episode in the first season of Breadwinners, and the twenty-fourth overall. It aired on October 4, 2014.
The episode starts with the Rocket Van driving up to Cloud Mountains. SwaySway and Buhdeuce start to relax when they hear Oonski. The 2 ducks try to escape when a cloud monster eats the vengeful beaver. SwaySway and Budeuce then fly the Rocket Van into the cloud monster's mouth. He then throws up our 3 trapped animals. Oonski then says that he will be SwaySway and Buhdeuce's servant for the rest of his life. At first Buhdeuce says "No thank you" but Oonski says that if they refuse his service, it will bring great shame to him, And Oonski hates shame. They then go deliver bread which fails since Oonski kept flushing SwaySway and Buhdeuce's costumers down the toilet. They get home and Oonski sing then a song to make them sleep. It ends up making the 2 ducks awake instead of asleep. Oonski then hits the moon away with his mace and pounds the ground hard to make the sun appear. Oonski tells the 2 ducks that he will be their servants until Oonski saves them. SwaySway and Budeuce then order Oonski to cut the lawn with a pair of tweezers which he stupidly does. The 2 ducks then fly back to Cloud-Mountains to attract a cloud monster who then betrays them. He is about to eat them when Oonski makes a heroic save and defeats the cloud monster with a song about Bubble nuggets. The 2 ducks then have to service Oonski by washing his feet, which is quite depressing, as well as disgusting.
- This episode aired 1st in the full episode instead of 2nd.
- Oonski the Great has a son of the same name.
- The whole Episode is based on Oonski the Great's son of the same name.
- The whole Episode is where the Rocket-Van driving up to Cloud-Mountains which is a reference to Cloudsdale from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
- This episode is getting a lot of negative feedback due to constant flashing in the "Viking Lullaby". The flashing led to over 1 million seizures across the globe. Nickelodeon stated: "We are very saddened to hear about so may tragedies, we are still trying to come up with a standing administrative decision on to ban the episode, or remove the song entirely from Breadwinners. If we do ban the episode or the song, it will be completely isolated from the public, preventing further frustration"