| Season 1, Episode 26|
|Airdate:||October 11, 2014|
|Written by:||Amy Wolfram|
|Directed by:||Dave Stone|
|Storyboarded by:|| Jeremy Bernstein|
"Night of the Living Bread"
"Poltergoose" is the twenty-six episode in the first season of Breadwinners, and the twenty-sixth episode overall. It aired on October 11, 2014.
The rocket van gets possessed by an annoying poltergoose.
The episode starts when SwaySway and Buhdeuce are driving in the rocket van delivering 24 loaves of Hot Tornado Tomolai Bread to Mrs.Furfle. But SwaySway suggested they go through the Pondgea Triangle. Buhdeuce didn't want to go through there. SwaySway explains that Buhdeuce can eat a lot of bread while taking five extra minutes through the triangle. But by the time they got out, they hit a poltergoose.The rocket van's been possesed by a poltergoose! They took it to Ketta to see if there was anything. She said the only way to get rid of the poltergoose was to exercise it. A heavy workout later, the poltergoose was revealed. And was acting annoying.
- This episode has some Halloween elements, though it isn't the official Halloween special.
- This is the first time we see Ketta without her rocket skates and the second time she removed them.
- This is Poltergoose's first appearance. It is unknown when, of if he will appear again.
- This is the 2nd episode in which Swaysway and Buhdeuce visit a scary place before the premiere of Night Of The Living Bread,and also the 2nd that may act as a Halloween episode.
- In the Facebook page that says "On October 25th WERE BACK!" that is the title card Poltergoose.
- The title and title card of the episode are references to the 1982 movie, Poltergeist.
- The Pondgea Triangle is a spoof of the Bermuda Triangle.
- The scene where SwaySway and Buhdeuce fist bump eachother, the colors of their arms get inverted.
|TNT-Midi||Night of the Living Bread|