|"Quazy for Vanessa"|
| Season 1, Episode 13|
|Airdate:||May 31, 2014|
|Written by:||Ben Gruber|
|Directed by:||Ken McIntyre|
|Storyboarded by:|| Robert Iza|
"Beach Day of Horror"
"Tunnel of Fear"
"Quazy for Vanessa" is the thirteen episode in the first season of Breadwinners, and the thirteen episode overall. It aired on May 31, 2014.
The ducks begin by sitting on a rooftop discussing their favorite things of life (which are of course bread and their rocket van). The other ducks go racing by away, and the Breadwinners think there is a monster. The monster replies "No, it's worse!" It turns out to be Oonski the Great, who is a giant beaver. The ducks are chased by Oonski until they crash into a grocery store. They disguise the Rocket Van as a girl beaver and wait for Oonski. When Oonski sees the "girl", he immediately falls in love with Vanessa (the name for the "girl").
After terrorizing Vanessa and the breadwinners, the food disguises are eaten off of the Rocket Van, revealing the secret identity. Oonski then steals the Rocket Van until SwaySway disguies a nearby trash box as a girl. Oonski falls in love again and then the guys race away. The final scene of the episode is a bunch of Beaver/garbage dump kids, while Oonski says that Dumpsterella is twice the woman Vanessa was.
- Vanessa [Debut]
- Dumpsterella [Debut]
- Oonski The Good [Debut]
- Dumpsterella's Children [Debut]
- Vanessa's Children [Debut]
- This is the first episode to air (along with Tunnel of Fear) after a 2 month-long hiatus.
- This episode marks the debut of Oonski the Great.
- This is the third episode to have "Cinderella" mentioned. This time, Oonski called the dumpster Dumpsterella.
- Just like Love Loaf and Beach Day of Horror, this episode begins with a love episode, and ends with a horror episode.
- It is revealed that Oonski the Great has feelings.
- Whenever Oonski's eyes turn heart-shaped, it resembles certain animes where a character's eyes may turn heart-shaped when he/she falls in love with someone.
|Beach Day of Horror||Tunnel of Fear|