| Season 2, Episode 4|
|Airdate:||May 17, 2015|
|Written by:||Bill Motz & Bob Roth|
|Directed by:||Ken Mclntyre|
|Storyboarded by:|| Andrew Dickman|
"Bad to the Duck Bone"
"Chest Hair Club"
"Rodeo Ducks" is a 2nd episode of Season 2 and the 44th episode overall. It aired on May 17, 2015.
SwaySway and Buhdeuce go to the rodeo to fulfill their dreams of becoming rodeo stars.
SwaySway and Buhdeuce froggy back ride Jelly when they're approached by a redneck duck who informs them of an upcoming Rodeo. They then arrive on said day but the host said they won't just be riding frogs - they have to ride bullfrogs for at least 8 seconds. They attempt to ride on one but SwaySway is shaken off while Buhdeuce is able to remain for a full 8 seconds thanks to the excessive Booty Kicks he's done. SwaySway then pulled out the spitoon his head was stuck in and gets laughed at, so he's given the position as a freak show, Breadzo the clown. As such, SwaySway constantly gets injured by whichever bullfrog Buhdeuce is riding, and neither of them are liking what they do.
After Buhdeuce has taken down every bullfrog, there's one last one named Mr. Sparkles who no one has ridden for even 2 seconds. Sparkles takes Buhdeuce onto his back and makes Buhdeuce ride him in the arena. While SwaySway is hooking up with Jenny in the audience, he hears Buhdeuce's cries so he tried apprehending Sparkles. Then SwaySway realizes the bullfrogs only pay attention to Breadzo, so he dresses as such to weaken Sparkles. After which it's his turn to ride Sparkles after Buhdeuce fell off. Using his glootes just like how Buhdeuce did, he is able to ride Sparkles for 8 seconds and wins the Gold Rodeo Belt Buckle. SwaySway, Buhdeuce and Jelly then wear it together and struggle walking off into the sunset.
- This is the second time SwaySway and Buhdeuce both get another job (at least for a while) besides being a Breadwinner.The third time was in Viking Ducks. The first was in Diner Ducks.
- Jenny Quackles made a cameo in this episode.
- This episode, along with "Bad to the Duck Bone" was originally scheduled to air on May 3, 2015, but were rescheduled to May 17, 2015.
- This is the third time that Swaysway and Buhdeuce had taken Jelly somewhere.The first two were Tunnel Of Fear and Diner Ducks.
- Its revealed that SwaySway really wanted to be a rodeo duck and Buhdeuce wanted to be a tube diver.
|Bad to the Duck Bone||Chest Hair Club|